Home » Procedures » Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast Reduction Surgery is a kind of plastic surgery performed to reduce the size of the breasts by removing the skin, tissues and fat.
Plastic surgery performed to reduce the size of the breasts by removing the skin, tissues and fat is known as Breast Reduction.
Some cases where Breast Reduction surgery is considered are:
• When breasts are disproportionately large.
• They are causing you physical discomfort, such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, improper posture, etc.
• When large breasts are embarrassing.
• If the size of one breast is much larger as compared to the other.
• Difficult sleep due to uncomfortable breasts.
Some of the risks and complications are:
• Scars, which will fade but will never disappear completely.
• The results might be unsatisfactory.
• Breast-feeding might become difficult or impossible.
• Nipple area might heal inadequately.
• There might be problems in the healing of wound.
The average cost of this surgery varies from Rs. 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh.
India Health Help is a holistic medical tourism platform that offers to patients from around the world a chance to access some of best medical services in India. With access to the best hospitals, diagnostic centres, multi-speciality facilities and super-specialist medical expertise, we channel the right patient to the right medical solution for quick, effective and affordable recovery.